The YWCA is grateful for in-kind donations of items our families can use while they’re healing from the trauma of domestic abuse. Unfortunately, due to limited available storage, we cannot accept all donations. These are our current needs. We appreciate your support and generosity.
- Bus Passes (one-day MATA bus passes)
- Gas Gift Cards
- Gift Cards: We appreciate gift cards to Target, Walmart, Amazon, Kroger, and other stores that carry items we frequently require. Gift cards allow us to purchase items as-needed, thereby easing the storage challenge.
- URGENT NEED: Twin blankets, sheets and mattress covers
- Canned soup
- Coffee / Creamer / Sugar / Sweetener
- Baby Bibs
- Baby Pacifiers
- Haircare items for women of color
- Bowls (cereal or soup size)
- Dinner Plates
- Flashlights & Batteries
You may also visit our Amazon Wish List, and have a donation shipped to us (766 South Highland, Memphis, TN 38111).
To make a tax deductible donation by mail, please send a check or money order to:
YWCA Greater Memphis
766 South Highland
Memphis, TN 38111