Programs > Abused Women’s Services
The YWCA Greater Memphis is dedicated to breaking the cycle of domestic violence. The YWCA Greater Memphis has offered domestic violence programs since 1982.
Abused Women’s Services is a multi-faceted program consisting of four (4) major components:
- Hotline - to direct callers to resources and safety.
- Shelter - to provide immediate refuge to women and children escaping domestic violence.
- Court Advocacy - to support individuals as they navigate the legal system for protection.
- Immigrant Women's Services (En Español) - to aid DV victims who are also immigrants.
- Community Education - to reach out to individuals in the community with helpful information.
Additionally, the YWCA Greater Memphis provides free job training to help individuals become self sufficient.
YWCA DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CRISIS HOTLINE: 901-725-4277